1. How much time does IRJPS take for review process and publication?
Answer: Rapid publication is the hallmark feature of IRJPS. We publish an article in the next available Issue provided that there is no delay from the corresponding author in case of any correction.
2. What sort of articles are published in IRJPS?
Answer: We accept research article, review article and short communication. The journal welcomes articles on all aspects of sciences with strong emphasis on originality.
3. Does author need to provide their photograph?
Answer: No, Photo submission is not compulsory or mandatory.
4. Can I post an article online?
Answer: Presently You can submit on site as well as you can mail your article to the editor of IRJPS firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How much is the Publication charge?
Answer: We usually do not charge any Publication charges for Innovative Scientific works. Published papers appear electronically and are freely available from our website. But DOI charges are payable as we are Open Access Journal.
6. Can I be a reviewer in IRJPS?
Answer: Yes, IRJPS welcomes scientists from academia, industry, government to be part of the review panel. The scientists are requested to send their updated resume to the editor for approval to email@example.com
7. How many authors are allowed in an article?
Answer: Not more than Six authors should be included in one article.
8. What are the other charges involved?
Answer: As mentioned earlier for Innovative works, we do not charge anything. Otherwise, a Journal Maintainance charge of Rs.1200/- for Indian authors and $50 for foreign authors is chargeable.